Hardback | 160 pages | 150 x 150mm
Publication May 2017 | ISBN 9781912050000
The second in a series of five seasonal cook books, Angela Gray's Summer Recipes contains 30 recipes celebrating the best of summer's ingredients and fresh dishes. With recipes that are ideal for a family barbecue, or packing up and taking to the park, this little book is your ideal kitchen companion over the summer months.
- Tagliatelle with Summer Herb Butter, Peas and Beans
- Hot Smoked Barbecued Gammon with Mango and Chilli Glaze
- Peach Melba Cheesecake
With photographs by food photographer Huw Jones.
Angela Gray's Winter Recipes
Angela Gray's Summer Recipes
- Angela Gray's Autumn Recipes
- Angela Gray's Spring Recipes
- Angela Gray's Festive Recipes
- Angela Gray's Delicious Bundles
- Angela Gray's Just Bread
Angela Gray opened the doors to her cookery school at Llanerch Vineyard in April 2010. She has been voted into the Top 10 UK Cookery Schools. She has made several television programmes for the BBC and UKTV Food, including Hot Stuff and More Hot Stuff.