Gaspard's Foxtrot Musical Competition
We have some of James Mayhew’s preliminary illustrations to give away three lucky winners! The illustrations will also be signed by both Zeb Soanes and James Mayhew.
All you have to do to enter is:
- Post a photo or short video of you with a copy of Gaspard’s Foxtrot on Twitter or Instagram with a musical twist
- Use the hashtag #GaspardsFoxtrot
- Tag @GaspardTheFox in your post
No musical ability is required: you could hum, sing, whistle, bang pots-and-pans, dance or just pose with an instrument.
The deadline for entries is midnight on 3 April 2021, with the winners announced on 4 April 2021.
Zeb Soanes reading a short snippet of Gaspard's Foxtrot:
Terms and Conditions:
- The deadline for entries is midnight on Saturday 3 April 2021. No entry will be considered after this time
- Only photos and videos featuring a copy of the latest book, Gaspard’s Foxtrot, will be considered
- There will be three prize-winners, announced Sunday 4 April 2021
- The judges are James Mayhew, Zeb Soanes and their publishers Graffeg Ltd.
- The illustration prizes will be selected by James Mayhew. It will not be possible for you to choose a specific picture
- This competition is open to anyone of any age, except employees of Graffeg Ltd, their families or any associated companies
- We will not share your personal details with any third parties
- Only one competition entry per person
- By sharing your photo or video via Twitter or Instagram you consent to it appearing on www.gaspardthefox.com and being used for marketing purposes by Graffeg Ltd
- The judges decision is final
- The authors and publisher will not enter into any correspondence
- All winners will be notified accordingly
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered