Hardback | 160 pages | 150 x 150mm
Publication September 2018 | ISBN 9781912050437
The fourth in a series of seasonal cook books, Angela Gray's Autumn Recipes contains 30 recipes celebrating the best of autumn’s ingredients and fresh dishes, with delicious recipes to warm up the autumn nights. Celebrating the time of year where colours and flavours become richer and deeper, with recipes embracing the wonderful harvest of seasonal ingredients. Beautifully photographed by leading food photographer Huw Jones.
- Roman-Style Chicken with Saffron
- Slow-Cooked Lamb with Red Wine
- Blackberry, Apple and Bay Meringue Roulade
- Lemon and Amaretti Steamed Sponge Puddings
With photographs by food photographer Huw Jones.
Angela Gray's Winter Recipes
Angela Gray's Summer Recipes
- Angela Gray's Autumn Recipes
- Angela Gray's Spring Recipes
- Angela Gray's Festive Recipes
- Angela Gray's Delicious Bundles
- Angela Gray's Just Bread
Angela Gray opened the doors to her cookery school at Llanerch Vineyard in April 2010. She has been voted into the Top 10 UK Cookery Schools. She has made several television programmes for the BBC and UKTV Food, including Hot Stuff and More Hot Stuff.