Swim, Shark, Swim! Poetry Competition
Calling all budding poets!
To celebrate the publication day of Swim, Shark, Swim!, written by Dom Conlon and illustrated by Anastasia Izlesou, we’ve decided to give you the chance to win signed copies of both Swim, Shark, Swim! and Leap, Hare, Leap!. We have three copies of each book to give away to the lucky winners.
All you have to do to enter this competition is:
- Follow @graffeg_books on Twitter.
- Message or Tweet us a poem inspired by Leap, Hare, Leap! and/or Swim, Shark, Swim! (if you Tweet us, please remember to tag us so we can see your entry).
The poem can be of any length and in any style but must be clearly inspired by the Wild Wanderers series of books. We are expecting entries from people of all ages.
The deadline for entries is 11:59pm 21 March 2021. We will pick and announce the winner on 22 March.
We are encouraging teachers to get their classes involved, so we will be accepting multiple entries from a singular school or teaching group but will not accept multiple entries from individuals. Anyone looking for inspiration can contact Graffeg at firstname.lastname@example.org for an example.
Swim, Shark, Swim! and Leap, Hare, Leap! are now available as eBooks from Amazon, Apple Books and any other good eBook supplier, and in paperback format from graffeg.com and any other good book supplier.
- There will be three winners and each winner will receive one signed copy of Leap, Hare, Leap! and Swim, Shark, Swim!
- The deadline for entries is 11:59pm on 21 March 2021
- We will accept poems in any length and of any style with clear inspiration from the Wild Wanderers books
- We will accept multiple entries where it is clear they are coming from different children from one teaching group or class. We will not accept multiple entries from one individual
- The judges are Dom Conlon and the publisher, Graffeg Ltd.
- This competition is open to anyone of any age
- We will not share your personal details with any third parties
- By sharing your entry via Twitter you consent to it appearing on www.graffeg.com and www.domconlon.com
- The judge’s decision is final – the authors and publisher will not enter into any correspondence
- All winners will be notified accordingly
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.