Order now for a signed copy
Hardback | 160 pages | 210 x 148mm
Publication 23 October 2023 | ISBN 9781802585889
Garden Notes was written and designed by award-winning designer Sue Kent with the aim of creating a record for all of your gardening needs. This book is the perfect tool to ensure successful gardening, combining note taking for seeds, plants and garden design, together with helpful planting information, plant and soil health pointers, pruning tips, gardener health tips and much more. Garden Notes is a practical combination of useful forms for keeping your garden records and extensive tips and tricks, all helpfully categorised for ease of recording and reference.
- Pages designed to enable note-taking in a way that suits you.
- Guides for vegetable seed sowing together with an area for record keeping.
- A place to record perennial planting and pruning tasks and other notes as the seasons progress.
- Helpful conversion charts and garden design tips with graph paper for planning pages.
- A quick guide to maintaining hand tools.
- Space for lists for all garden supplies, gardens to visit and items to research.
Sized to fit any standard bookshelf.
Sue Kent is a TV presenter, an RHS disability ambassador and an RHS award-winning garden designer. You can find out more about Sue on her website: https://www.suekent.com/