Hardback | 160 pages | 150 x 150mm
Publication April 2019 | ISBN 9781912213337
Angela Gray's Spring Recipes contains 30 recipes celebrating the best of the fresh new flavours and colours spring has to offer. Angela lends her extensive experience and best practices to allow you to create stunning dishes at home utilising all that the new season has to offer. Beautifully photographed by leading food photographer Huw Jones.
- Little Cheese and Spring Herb Soufflés with Wild Garlic Velouté
- Gammon with Parsley Sauce and Honeyed Potatoes
- Green Papaya Salad
- Queen of Puddings with Lemon and Elderflower Curd
Plus many more.
Fifth in a series of seasonal cookbooks, written by Angela Gray with photography by Huw Jones.
Angela Gray's Winter Recipes
Angela Gray's Summer Recipes
- Angela Gray's Autumn Recipes
- Angela Gray's Spring Recipes
- Angela Gray's Festive Recipes
- Angela Gray's Delicious Bundles
- Angela Gray's Just Bread
Angela Gray opened the doors to her cookery school at Llanerch Vineyard in April 2010. She has been voted into the Top 10 UK Cookery Schools. She has made several television programmes for the BBC and UKTV Food, including Hot Stuff and More Hot Stuff.